AD DYNAMO

Friday 11 April 2014

"My colleagues want to run me down" - comedian Klint Da Drunk

In a recent interview with Punch, popular comedian Klint Da Drunk alleged that his colleagues are trying to run him down, peddling rumours that his love for computer game is the reason he hasn't gone far in his comedy career
    "Now they say I would have gone far in my career if not for my love for computer games. It is this same set of comedians that went around telling people that I live in Abuja so that I will not be getting Lagos shows. My colleagues want to run me down, let them feel free. It is because they are afraid of me; they feel that if they run me down I won’t survive it. I am a gadget lover, that is the truth. Everyone knows that whenever I walk into a gadget shop the people there want me to educate them about some of their gadgets. Isn’t it better that I am a sucker for video games than a sucker for smoking igbo, marijuana?” he asks
On his relationship with other comedians, Klint said "They have cliques but that does not bother me because it doesn’t affect my career. God still chases away flies for a tailless cow. So, I'm not complaining".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers