AD DYNAMO

Thursday 20 November 2014

Eminem threatens to rape Iggy Azalea in his song


In his new song titled, Vegas, the 42 year old rapper graphically depicts dragging Australian rapper Iggy Azalea by his Humvee and then raping her.
In the song which was premiered on iTunes yesterday Wednesday Nov 19th, Eminem spits;
    'B****, shut the f*** up and get in my car. And suck my f***ing d*** while I take a s***.
    'And I think with my d*** so come blow my mind. And it tastes like humble pie. So swallow my pride, you're lucky just to follow my ride,'
    'If I let you run alongside the Humvee. Unless you're Nicki, grab you by the wrist, let's ski. So what's it gon' be? Put that s*** away Iggy. You don't wanna blow that rape whistle on me. Scream! I love it. 'Fore I get lost with the gettin' off.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers