AD DYNAMO

Sunday 8 November 2015

Photos: Reuben Abati's wife throws him surprise 50th birthday party

The former presidential spokesperson turned 50 yesterday and his wife Omolara in collaboration with close friends, threw him a surprise birthday party. Explaining how he was surprised, Abati said;
    "My wife told me she wanted take me out. She said she has a suit for me to wear. I never suspected anything. She asked if I had a bow tie. I said no, she produced this red bow tie and said she was ready for us to go for the dinner. Only for me to come in and find all of you here.I must say that I am really surprised and my heart is filled with joy. And look at the cake too, with law books and all that, thank you everyone. I am deeply touched”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers